Centre County COVID-19 Community Response
Centre County COVID-19 Community Response is a group of community members working to coordinate local mutual aid efforts in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are a grassroots group of neighbors, organizers, and workers providing aid to each other and our community in a time of need.
Donate to our solidarity fund!
- Mutual aid network
- Solidarity meals
- Sundays near Schlow Library
- 5:00-6:15 PM
- Bring your dinner and hang out + build community
- Free PPE + Essential household items
- Worker justice initiative
- Are you a low wage worker in Centre County? Has your life been made more precarious by the COVID-19 Pandemic? Share your story!
- Public health for the people
- Tenant activism